ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

application withdrawl procedure???

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

S.Ahmed
Newly Registered

application withdrawl procedure???

Post by S.Ahmed » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:51 am

Hi, Can somebody please tell me what is the procedure to withdraw my application?? I am going to need my passport in March and because 5 weeks have already passed since I submitted my biometrics I am thinking about withdrawing my tier 4 extension application. Any one, please help me on this issue??

Re: application withdrawl procedure???

Post by 2012 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:32 am

S.Ahmed wrote:Hi, Can somebody please tell me what is the procedure to withdraw my application?? I am going to need my passport in March and because 5 weeks have already passed since I submitted my biometrics I am thinking about withdrawing my tier 4 extension application. Any one, please help me on this issue??
1. The achnowledge letter u received will have a number on it for further inquries.
2. Tier 4 guidance has also got details on "Withdrawl application.

applelover
Newly Registered

Post by applelover » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:26 pm

I have submited my applicaiton on 14 OCT , they recieved on 19 OCT . did my bio matrics on 2nd NOV

NoThing heard from them yet . Did u have the same issue , and if someone could suggest what to do ..

S.Ahmed
Newly Registered

Post by S.Ahmed » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:27 pm

Thanks for the replies guys. I am thankful to God that I have just received my documents and passport on 25th January finally. And acording to the letter alongside passport I am going to get the biometric card within 7 days.

NOTE: I submitted the passport on 14th November and got my biometrics done on 1st December 2011.

bya1983

Post by bya1983 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:30 am

congradulation man, good luck in future.
Never The less