ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

judge dismissed the appeal,allowed fresh application!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

moz

judge dismissed the appeal,allowed fresh application!!

Post by moz » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:58 pm

hello to all, thanks for the great website.

I was informed that my appeal was dismissed by the judge on the paper,i was told that i could have been banned for 10 years for deception(not deception really,i will explain in further post) but allowed to submit a fresh application based on the previous refusal....what doea it mean??is it a good or bad sign??

moz

Post by moz » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:40 am

anyone can help me regarding the query please?

hur575

Post by hur575 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Well it is good you are allowed another application, because you could have been banned according to the judge. Try not to make the same mistake again, with new application, and I hope it does not come back to haunt you again. Try to seek legal help, as I am not sure if previous deception in an application can be used again against you.

best of luck