ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Dependent (Pakistani nikah query)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sohrabkhan
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Dependent (Pakistani nikah query)

Post by sohrabkhan » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:28 pm

Im getting married in september but i'd like to apply for my fiance's visa now as i want to bring her over as soon as possible after marriage. Thats y if i have the nikah on Skype and then use the nikah nama as proof, would that be enough to prove that she's my wife. Also would they not mind that the nikah took place while i was in uk and she was in pakistan. What would u suggest i should do?

TargetTier1
Newly Registered

Post by TargetTier1 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:54 pm

I think you need to be present in the wedding during nikah.
There is no point in applying visa in a hurry. There are chances that it would get rejected!

askhan
United Kingdom

RE

Post by askhan » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:47 am

Dear I can understand your situation, but unfortunately there are very less chance they would accept this. for Visa they also need some good quality wedding pics. which I am sure you don't have, I would suggest don't rush, think carefully before you make any decision.

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:36 pm

khan lala:> Laga Guzara

Go there get done with the Nikah apply for her visa within Pakistan come back and get done with the rukhsati in Sep :)