ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to respond to question D2 section 9 about absences?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jaskiratbaweja

How to respond to question D2 section 9 about absences?

Post by jaskiratbaweja » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Calling for help from all people with days outside uk greater than 180 and have succeeded in ILR.

How to answer question D2 in Section 9 of the form.

"Please confirm whether you have been outside of UK for any single absence of over 3 months or one or more absences which amount to more than six months in total during the 5 year period? "

Is this answer to this question based on total absences or after disregarding paid leaves and business trips?

My days outside is 377. Business days 204 - short trips and no trip more than 90 days. Personal days are still less than 6 months.

How have other people approached this question?

1sppandey

Post by 1sppandey » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:38 pm

You will need to provide letter from employer explaining all your buisness trips as official. As long as your holidays were paid, should not be a problem but you might need ot furnish proof for the same

sunil.suneel
Member of Standing

Re: How to respond to question D2 section 9 about absences?

Post by sunil.suneel » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:00 pm

jaskiratbaweja wrote: "Please confirm whether you have been outside of UK for any single absence of over 3 months or one or more absences which amount to more than six months in total during the 5 year period? "

Is this answer to this question based on total absences or after disregarding paid leaves and business trips?
Total absences ... also include a absence sheet detailing the business + paid leaves as well unpaid leaves ....

jaskiratbaweja

Post by jaskiratbaweja » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:47 pm

[quote="1sppandey"]You will need to provide letter from employer explaining all your buisness trips as official. As long as your holidays were paid, should not be a problem but you might need ot furnish proof for the same[/quote]

I have letter explaining my trips were for client engagements. All these Business trips were not to my home country which I believe will help