ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(O) Application form: Section 11-Verification checks

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

loki32
Newly Registered

SET(O) Application form: Section 11-Verification checks

Post by loki32 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:38 pm

Do long residence applicants have to sign and date section 11: Consent for the UKBA to request verification check?

Is it necessary to include the summary sheet with your immigration history from ones SAR file?

I know that the declartion section has to be sign and dated.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:29 pm

Applicants of all categories are required to sign it.

loki32
Newly Registered

Post by loki32 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:46 pm

I cant see why Long Residence applicants has to sign that section.
From my understanding this section mentions about verification checks for bank or utility statements.

Long residence applicants are not required to show finance documents as per the subtext in section 5: Your Home and Finances.

In the declaration section they said it is mandatory for the declaration to be signed,they didnt say that for the verification checks section.

I have no problem with signing section 11 but in my view it is irrelevant to certain applicants.

angelloveguy

Post by angelloveguy » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:44 pm

yes its compulsory for everyone to sign...

loki32
Newly Registered

SAR File record in application

Post by loki32 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:23 am

Is it necessary for me to include my CID Summary Search Record ie immigration history page from my SAR file with my application?

Thanks for your responses.