ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

me=parmanent residensy, sister=uk student visa, expire soon.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ronnng

me=parmanent residensy, sister=uk student visa, expire soon.

Post by ronnng » Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:52 pm

Hi there,

My sister is currently studying in uk under student visa, she's just received her certificate last week, and her Visa expire in Nov 06. The question is, i'm very very close to my sister, and i could not bear her leaving me :oops: . is there any way i could extend her visa and stay in uk, in some sort of dependent visa???? I'm uk parmanent resident. please help..

Thanks
:)

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: me=parmanent residensy, sister=uk student visa, expire s

Post by pantaiema » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:29 pm

Unfortunately she can not be your dependant. But she could try to apply for graduation VISA quire reasonable people get Visa for graduation until March NExt year (as you now graduation normally in Feb/March).

Pantaiema
ronnng wrote:Hi there,

My sister is currently studying in uk under student visa, she's just received her certificate last week, and her Visa expire in Nov 06. The question is, i'm very very close to my sister, and i could not bear her leaving me :oops: . is there any way i could extend her visa and stay in uk, in some sort of dependent visa???? I'm uk parmanent resident. please help..

Thanks
:)