ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Liverpool Success -- My Experience

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sandeepk

PEO Liverpool Success -- My Experience

Post by sandeepk » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:20 pm

First of all thanks to everyone who helped me out with my queries on this forum.

My appointment was at 10 AM today so booked the first train to Liverpool from Euston which departs at 5:27 and arrives at Liverpool Lime street station at around 8 AM

Cab ride from station to UKBA office on Union street should cost you 4 quid.

I reached early and as you know its been freezing cold so decided to try my luck at entering UKBA before scheduled after a light breakfast.

Lot of breakfast options at Lime Street station and outside so no worries.

The guys at UKBA from security staff to Case worker Jennifer were really nice and professional, full marks to them.

You enter after security check, given a token and you enter inside you are called for Doc Verification.

Next thing is payment of fees.

After that Case worker calls you and asks for docs to be submitted, gives your passport back and payment receipt.

Next thing is Biometric, you get done and wait for Case worker to call you again.

And if everything is ok, you are given extension and your submitted original docs back, they will give you a letter saying your application has been approved and BRP will take 3-4 working days to reach u.

Now few things i noted this morning.

1. i had an appointment at 10 AM and entered at 8:45AM and was granted an extension at 10.15AM, really straight forward case but full marks to UKBA guys n gals at Liverpool centre.

2. i saw 3 representatives with 10+ case files each and they seemed to know all UKBA workers by name but really felt disgusted to see people paying extra money for simple work.

3. UKBA guys are very professional and they read each and everything out of the form so check once again while u fill the form.

4. Last thing, i have really troubled lot of guys on this forum asking for advice, so its my turn now to give it back, let me know if you have any questions.

i will try my best to answer

thanks once again.

EDIT : sorry forgot to add the documentation submitted

Passport
2 very photos( 2 days old)
12 monthly bank statements for Previous earnings and same for Maintenance
12 Payslips
Printout of Points Calculator
VAF9 form

thats it, not a single question asked by a very professional and smiling CW.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: PEO Liverpool Success -- My Experience

Post by UKBALoveStory » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:29 pm

VAF9 why?

Is this the form ?
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... s/vaf9.pdf if yes it states

This form is for use outside the UK only.

Please guide

village

Post by village » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:45 pm

sandeepk,

You Application is straight one..............Employed or Self employed....? pls...

Thanks.

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:10 am

"VAF9 Form"

Isn't this for outside UK only. I am surprised they allowed it to be used for an in-country application. Its very simple compared to the other one.

Mate are you sure you used this form and not the version 04/2011.

sandeepk

Post by sandeepk » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:37 am

sorry that was a Typo

i thought the form is still called VAF9

it was the form downloaded from ukba site and version 4/11

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Re: PEO Liverpool Success -- My Experience

Post by pgaitonde » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:59 pm

sandeepk wrote:First of all thanks to everyone who helped me out with my queries on this forum.

My appointment was at 10 AM today so booked the first train to Liverpool from Euston which departs at 5:27 and arrives at Liverpool Lime street station at around 8 AM

Cab ride from station to UKBA office on Union street should cost you 4 quid.

I reached early and as you know its been freezing cold so decided to try my luck at entering UKBA before scheduled after a light breakfast.

Lot of breakfast options at Lime Street station and outside so no worries.

The guys at UKBA from security staff to Case worker Jennifer were really nice and professional, full marks to them.

You enter after security check, given a token and you enter inside you are called for Doc Verification.

Next thing is payment of fees.

After that Case worker calls you and asks for docs to be submitted, gives your passport back and payment receipt.

Next thing is Biometric, you get done and wait for Case worker to call you again.

And if everything is ok, you are given extension and your submitted original docs back, they will give you a letter saying your application has been approved and BRP will take 3-4 working days to reach u.

Now few things i noted this morning.

1. i had an appointment at 10 AM and entered at 8:45AM and was granted an extension at 10.15AM, really straight forward case but full marks to UKBA guys n gals at Liverpool centre.

2. i saw 3 representatives with 10+ case files each and they seemed to know all UKBA workers by name but really felt disgusted to see people paying extra money for simple work.

3. UKBA guys are very professional and they read each and everything out of the form so check once again while u fill the form.

4. Last thing, i have really troubled lot of guys on this forum asking for advice, so its my turn now to give it back, let me know if you have any questions.

i will try my best to answer

thanks once again.

EDIT : sorry forgot to add the documentation submitted

Passport
2 very photos( 2 days old)
12 monthly bank statements for Previous earnings and same for Maintenance
12 Payslips
Printout of Points Calculator
VAF9 form

thats it, not a single question asked by a very professional and smiling CW.
Congrats Sandeep

aosun007

Post by aosun007 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:18 pm

Congrats

bond.boy203

Copies

Post by bond.boy203 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:55 am

Hi Sandeep,
How many copies of the documents did you provide for your appointment. one or two ?