ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application in 2 weeks- No P60's for 3 years.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

viper_555
Newly Registered

ILR Application in 2 weeks- No P60's for 3 years.

Post by viper_555 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:00 am

Hello,

I'm applying for ILR in 2 weeks time in Tier 1 General Category. WP + Tier1 + Tier1 extension.
I do have all the relevant documents except P60's for the past 5 years. From 2006 till 2008 I was working for an Indian software firm which does 'group tax' which is not linked to my NI number. Hence when I called up HMRC they dont have any employment history for that period (Employment history is linked to NI Number).
I do have the payslips for that period but with just the net amount without any tax paid. Could you please advise me is that sufficient? Or do I need any other documents?
Please advise. Many thanks for your help.

sunil.suneel
Member of Standing

Post by sunil.suneel » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:19 am

Only option would be a letter from the employer detailing all the payments made in those three years and the tax arrangement they used to pay group tax ....

meet2tripathi
Newly Registered

Post by meet2tripathi » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:25 am

sunil.suneel wrote:Only option would be a letter from the employer detailing all the payments made in those three years and the tax arrangement they used to pay group tax ....
sorry to hijack this thread, however i got a bit similar query.
i got last four years P60s, however P60 for 11-12 will not be available when i apply for ILR in May 1st week as it will not have been issued by then. my company normally issues P60 by June.

can anyone please let me know what can be done?

meet2tripathi
Newly Registered

Post by meet2tripathi » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:43 am

meet2tripathi wrote:
sunil.suneel wrote:Only option would be a letter from the employer detailing all the payments made in those three years and the tax arrangement they used to pay group tax ....
sorry to hijack this thread, however i got a bit similar query.
i got last four years P60s, however P60 for 11-12 will not be available when i apply for ILR in May 1st week as it will not have been issued by then. my company normally issues P60 by June.

can anyone please let me know what can be done?
can you please have a look at above query?

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:38 pm

If your Income Period of previous earning includes complete tax year 2011-2012, then you can use your payslips/letter from employer in lieu of P60 as it will show earnings, tax deducted etc.
You can also press your employer to issue a P60 in time for your ILR.