ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa tp HSMP visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

manu123
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa tp HSMP visa

Post by manu123 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:07 pm

hello friends

bec of some reasons i want to change my visa fromspouse to HSMP.

i am married to a british indian girld. my self indian on 2 year spouse visam bec of some problems between me n my wife i am not sure i wilbe able to retain this spouse visa. so i want to change it. IS it ossible to convert visa from spouse visa to HSMP. Iam computer post gradugate, working permanent in uk from last twomonths i arrived here three months ago??

plz help

Mrs Khan

Post by Mrs Khan » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:18 pm

You can apply for HSMP- in country application.
If you have two years visa valid on your passport i dont think it can be cancelled upon request of your spouse right now. The problem can come when you apply for extension if the immigration section/ HO have a written application from your wife which says she is reluctant to sponsor u any more then your application for extension can be turned down.

If you have a job and you feel you meet the criteria you should go for HSMP with urgent teatment request.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:21 pm

Manu123, you already have a topic running on this subject .... this one!

Moderators are determined to stop duplicate topics. Accordingly I am going to lock this one .... and invite further discussion in the topic linked to above.
John