ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 ext, Any rule have to show all 12 mnths shd be shown.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

village

Tier 1 ext, Any rule have to show all 12 mnths shd be shown.

Post by village » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:49 pm

GURUS,

I have one query regarding my Tier 1 visa extension.

I worked for a company as Part time employer in last August

and in the same month August i worked even as Employed

and both partime and self employed was credited to my lloyds account in the same month.

My question is : is it that we have to show both of them for my extension or if i get enough points for my application can i avoid the self emplyed or part time job amount for my extension..

Any rule that what ever we earned last 12 months we have to show all the amount .....

pls waiting for your reply....

theroyale

Post by theroyale » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:42 pm

Any rule that what ever we earned last 12 months we have to show all the amount .....
No. You can show the earnings from just one employer/one duration. Upto you.

village

Post by village » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:46 pm

But both part time employment salary and self employment salary was deposited in same account ......if i show one amount for my extension.....and leave the other

will they question?

MB243

Post by MB243 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:48 pm

There is no rule for what you need to show. as long as you make up the income criteria & are able to get points for a successfull application.

you can show 3 months income if you can accumulate enough points. number of employers, part time, full time work etc doesnt matter. they will only consider income for which you have submitted evidence like pay slips etc

girlinLondon

Problem with Salary Slip

Post by girlinLondon » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:39 am

I am filling up the form for extension of my Tier 1[General] Visa . during the last one year I worked in an Indian company for the first two months.

My last salary slip does not have "Salary Slip" written in it. It is paid as a "Supplementary bill " though in the same format. However the earnings section shows the following columns:

Professional Tax Refund
PF Refund
Salary Payable
Gratuity Settlement

Further it shows Total [Gross] and Net Payable and the Net Amount has been credited to my account. Could you please let me know if this should be ok for a salary slip.

PS: It is been stamped and attested by the HR.