ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General)Refused on accountant not registered

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

guddianigam
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (General)Refused on accountant not registered

Post by guddianigam » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:20 pm

Hi there
My Tier 1 General is been refused because my Accountant was not registered with the 6 awarding bodies
My JR is in process can some one please help me with the JR
or
at least tell me that matter can be resolved or not....
Please reply me

MB243

Post by MB243 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:36 pm

For JR you will need a lawyer mate. an immigration lawyer can answer all your questions

guddianigam
Newly Registered

Post by guddianigam » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:56 pm

I have already dealing with a solicitor...But on papers my JR is been refused and i m going for the hearing...I need an honest suggestion from any one who knows about the Immigration....All the Solicitors are saying that it is possible but still i m in the middle of no where...That is why i m asking for suggestion
Is there is something in my case or not....

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:57 pm

is this the extension of your tier 1 you are talking about?

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:18 pm

I am interesting in ..... what would be the basis of you going for JR? Wasn't it always clear that an ineligible Accountants Certificate was being supplied?
John

guddianigam
Newly Registered

Post by guddianigam » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:41 am

Hi there
My case goes like this
My case goes like this:
1) I had submitted my account with NYM Co Accountants first.
Home office called and they wanted registration details of the accountant.
When I contacted my accountant, he wasn't authorized to sign.
2) Then I contacted AAA Accountant, he assured that he was registered with IFA and that he was authorized to sign.
So he made exact copy of the above accountant work and I sent it to HO.
HO accepted my new accountant but because he was not registered as per the policy guidance accountants, they refused my application.
And because my visa was still remaining for 1 year, they refused to give me right of appeal.
3) Then I contacted Farhani Taylors solicitors, who then asked me to get these accounts verified via policy guidance accountant firms.
So I went to an registered accountant, got my same accounts verified again and gave all the paperwork to my solicitors for JR.

Now just they refused my JR on Papers and i m going for verbal Hearing and still not too sure what to do and what not to doo
if some one can please help me with this matter

guddianigam
Newly Registered

Post by guddianigam » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:43 am

and this is not an extension it is ist time i m applying for Tier 1 general...this process is going on from last year...
its been a year i m still struggling with this matter
if some one can please help me with it....
Thanks

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:14 am

Your experience shows just how important it is that the person wanting an Accountant's Certificate checked to ensure that the Accountant signing that is actually on the UKBA approved list.

guddianigam, if you still have an in-date visa, why not just make another application, this time with a "good" Accountant's Certificate?
John

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:01 am

guddianigam wrote:and this is not an extension it is ist time i m applying for Tier 1 general...this process is going on from last year...
its been a year i m still struggling with this matter
if some one can please help me with it....
Thanks
John he can't apply again because he was making his first application and as tier 1 general is now closed to new applicants unless they are in a pre PBS category from which it is possible to switch to tier 1 general-which i assume he isn't.