ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsership undertaking - Evidence

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

satish333

Sponsership undertaking - Evidence

Post by satish333 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:43 pm

Dear all,
I have recently moved to a new house and my spouse is applying for settlement visa.

My Tenancy agreement is including bills. So I donot have any utility bills in my name.

I have gone thru Sponsership undertaking (SU07) form which requires an evidence of my stay at the present address.

1. What is the simplest/easiest evidence I can produce as i do not have any utility bills in my name?
2. One of the considered evidence is "Certified copy of deeds of sponser's house" ,
2.1 Is this a Tenancy agreement ?
2.2 If so who should certify it ?
3. Another possible evidence in my case "Letter from any government department"
3.1 A provisional Driving license from DVLA would it be sufficient as an address proff ?

None of the remaining evidences are not possible in my case so please advice the best possible way to deal with.

Many thanks in advance.

thewolfman21

evidence

Post by thewolfman21 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Driving license is acceptable,
Do you have any broadband / fixed line / mobile bill?
Bank statements, NHS (local surgery confirmation letter). etc.
or whatever comes through door.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:41 pm

Last edited by vinny on Wed May 16, 2012 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

satish333

Post by satish333 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:17 am

Hi Vinny,
one of My friend attempted to submit settlement visa without attaching SU07(Sponsership undertaking )form. But VFS didnot accept the application stating that SU07 is mandatory.

Could you tell me what is "Certified copy of deeds of sponser's house" in SU07 form ?

Regards

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:43 am

satish333 wrote:one of My friend attempted to submit settlement visa without attaching SU07(Sponsership undertaking )form. But VFS didnot accept the application stating that SU07 is mandatory.
That's incorrect. It's only mandatory for Parents, grandparents and other dependants applications under 317. Not for spouses under 277-289.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:56 am

The certified copies of land title deeds may be obtained from the land registry.

satish333

Post by satish333 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:42 pm

Thank You Very Much Indeed