ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

no COA and request EEA passport

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nimitta
Member of Standing

no COA and request EEA passport

Post by Nimitta » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:19 pm

I have sent the EEA2 application on 3 January. Still no COA. My husband needs his passport to visit his family and I sent an email requesting the passport back and reminding the HO that my COA has not arrived yet. Which way is preferable, sending an email or calling? The COA is not really a problem, but my husband would really like to get his passport by the end of February. Did I give the HO enough time (4 weeks) to send the passport back? I enclosed a Special delivery envelope.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:22 pm

Either would be fine. Depends on whether you want to wait on the line or email and wait for a reply.

A month should be fine either way.

Nimitta
Member of Standing

Post by Nimitta » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:16 am

EUsmileWEallsmile, thank you! You have a nice nickname. :D

bobobo

Re: no COA and request EEA passport

Post by bobobo » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:15 am

I would suggest you call them, since you have not recd a COA you cant quote a reference number on the email, which without a ref number would be lost. call them and they should turn things around faster. Speaking from personal experience
Nimitta wrote:I have sent the EEA2 application on 3 January. Still no COA. My husband needs his passport to visit his family and I sent an email requesting the passport back and reminding the HO that my COA has not arrived yet. Which way is preferable, sending an email or calling? The COA is not really a problem, but my husband would really like to get his passport by the end of February. Did I give the HO enough time (4 weeks) to send the passport back? I enclosed a Special delivery envelope.

Nimitta
Member of Standing

Post by Nimitta » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:20 am

bobobo wrote:call them and they should turn things around faster. Speaking from personal experience
Thank you, Bobobo. I just called them. :D They said that had sent it yesterday. Waitiiiiing...

cutesmile
Newly Registered

Post by cutesmile » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:06 am

[quote}Thank you, Bobobo. I just called them. :D They said that had sent it yesterday. Waitiiiiing...[/quote]

Have you received your husband passport back?and if yess what letter did they send you along with. :?:

Nimitta
Member of Standing

Post by Nimitta » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:38 pm

cutesmile wrote:Have you received your husband passport back?and if yess what letter did they send you along with. :?:
Oh yes, I have. :? Here is what I received: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

They sent back all papers (not just passports).