ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

new born child in uk visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mrgsingh

new born child in uk visa

Post by mrgsingh » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Hi Everyone

I am on Tier 1 general visa until Nov12. I am looking to apply for my child's visa as my child & wife are planning to go abroad for a short time period. I have looked through the guidance documents and believe that I need to fill the following PBS Dependant form. http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ation1.pdf
(please tell me if it's incorrect).
I am looking to book a PEO appointment. Could anyone please advise me the fee for this? Will it be £850?

Also please advise me if there is any requirement for biomatrics.

Your reply will be much appreciated....

niv.niv.n

Post by niv.niv.n » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:01 am

Yes, that is the form you need to submit.There is no biometric required for the child but you need to anyway take the kid to the PEO to take a photograph there.There is no biometric for infants but they will take photo of the child at the PEO.

Please be aware that it is really very hard to get a PEO appointment for the premium service.