ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea2 reapplying

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

emmyfem20
Newly Registered

eea2 reapplying

Post by emmyfem20 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:53 pm

hello i am reapplying for a resident card. i have these documents to support my application.. marriage certificate, contract of employment, tenancy agreement, phone bills and bank statement.. what other documents do i need to support my application ..and also does anyone have a guideline on the format for a covering letter please.. thanks

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:19 pm

All your covering letter needs to say is under what circumstances you are applying and lists the documents you are sending. Keep it simple.

emmyfem20
Newly Registered

Post by emmyfem20 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:01 am

hello thanks for your quick response.... in my covering letter, as i was refused on the basis of my marriage certificate and my partners employment, do i have to refer to these in my covering letter or should i just refer to just my current aplliccation or do i have i explain what happened about the documents i was refused about .. thanks ?

DestinyChild

Post by DestinyChild » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:47 pm

emmyfem20,

Make the Cover Letter simple and refer to the documents you've now included which the UKBA were asking for- 1. Marriage Certificate 2. Proof of your Partner's Employment. Include all the other documents that were in the initial application too. If you're a religious person, pray for the success of the Application. Prayer Works. Cheers.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:04 pm

DestinyChild wrote:emmyfem20,

Make the Cover Letter simple and refer to the documents you've now included which the UKBA were asking for- 1. Marriage Certificate 2. Proof of your Partner's Employment. Include all the other documents that were in the initial application too. If you're a religious person, pray for the success of the Application. Prayer Works. Cheers.
you send your joint bank statement as well
Zkhan

emmyfem20
Newly Registered

Post by emmyfem20 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:08 pm

hello...thanks for the reply.. just one more thing.. as my previous visa on my passport was expired my passport was help by the home office..in my new application should i just put a photocopy of my passport and my home office reference number ? or what should i do ?

DestinyChild

Post by DestinyChild » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:29 am

You don't need to include a photocopy of your Passport in the fresh Application. Just include your Home Office Reference Number. The UKBA already has your Passport. They will place your Residence Card in your Passport if it is not expired or on a A4 Paper if your Passport has expired. I wish you the best in your efforts to regularize your status in the UK.