ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P60 and Cohab information for ILR please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Keyrun

P60 and Cohab information for ILR please

Post by Keyrun » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:28 am

Hello there,

I hope someone can shed some light on below queries please.

I will soon apply for my ILR and have 2 key questions.
1. P60
I lost one of the P60 but have got a black and white copy of it - will that be accepted by the case worker (I have all the pay slips during that period).

2. cohabitation
On council tax her name is mentioned with my surname but on passport still have her surname, would this be a problem ? She got few other document where her surname (as in passport) is mentioned - It is confusing to what way to take to prove that we both have been stating together all the while ?

Please let me know if you need more information.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Kiran

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:38 pm

1) Get Employment Hostory Letter, see sticky.

2) Submit the documents which has same name across them, i.e. same as in passport. Search this forum and you will find other documents that you can submit.

Keyrun

Post by Keyrun » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:02 pm

Thank you