ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding Home Survey Report

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adeel_jeanz
Newly Registered

Regarding Home Survey Report

Post by adeel_jeanz » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:33 pm

I am going to apply for spouse visa this month for myself, my wife is british we both living together in london, question is i have a 3 bed property rented, i live with my wife, 16 years old kid, one private tenant, do i need a house survey report? i have called home office and local council they said NO, but i have asked from my solicitor he said yes you need it from anyone like council, estate agent, solicitor, kindly solve my this problem, thanks.

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Are you aplying from inside the UK or outside the UK for a spouse visa?

You and your wife are living together arent you? What country are you from and what visa are you on to be in the UK seeing a spouse visa is for those who married someone from a foreign country?

I am a little confused tbh though my knowledge isnt up to scratch about these sorts of thing

adeel_jeanz
Newly Registered

hey

Post by adeel_jeanz » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:36 am

i am applying from inside uk and i got discretionary leave, me and my wife living together i got pakistani passport and wife got british nationality, i am confused about house inspection some people are saying i dont house inspection because i am applying from inside uk, anyone can help me out?

adeel_jeanz
Newly Registered

Post by adeel_jeanz » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:13 am

Senior members and moderator please advice and reply thanks

jimmurray
BANNED

Re: hey

Post by jimmurray » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:37 pm

adeel_jeanz wrote:i am applying from inside uk and i got discretionary leave, me and my wife living together i got pakistani passport and wife got british nationality, i am confused about house inspection some people are saying i dont house inspection because i am applying from inside uk, anyone can help me out?
I have heard of people getting away with just an EPC + floor plans, and this is what I am doing

I paid £55 for EPC plus measurements, and then drew up the floor plans myself based on the measures...the EPC comes with an official government number and has the total area of the house plus other details

Lauren J King
Newly Registered

Re: Regarding Home Survey Report

Post by Lauren J King » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:38 pm

Hi

I had an EPC and my aplication was returned, now it's costing me so much again, which is so stressful.

In future I think I'll do it the proper way, bad advice.

LKW