ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(M) ILR SUCCESS @ SHEFFIELD PEO 06 February 2012

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sohail_raaj786

SET(M) ILR SUCCESS @ SHEFFIELD PEO 06 February 2012

Post by Sohail_raaj786 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:20 pm

Hi everyone thought I'll share my experience with u all. My husband had an appointment today at Sheffield peo office at 9.45.

We arrived at 9.30 as finding the building and parking was an issue. Went through the airport security check, registered at reception, was then called by one of the members for the documents. She first asked for:

Application
Passports
Supporting documents

She forgot to ask for Life in the UK test so we handed that over ourself. Once she placed them in a folder and ticked relevant details on a sheet she handed as the file and asked us to go pay at the counter and give the file to the lady there. We then made the payment and ask lady if we should ring bank and authorise the payment so it goes through but she told us that's fine us payment has been accepted. We was then told to go wait and our caseworker will b with us shortly.

After waiting for 1 hour 30 minutes our caseworker came and told us that the application is fine and my husband has been granted ILR and passport will b ready to collect in 10 minutes. After another 20 minutes or so passport was given back to us :)

Everything went nice n smooth..ILR was granted :) process took less than 2 hours from entry to exit.

chrisrich

Re: SET(M) ILR SUCCESS @ SHEFFIELD PEO 06 February 2012

Post by chrisrich » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:33 pm

Congs & thanks for sharing
God has made everything beautiful in its time

tknayak

Post by tknayak » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:22 pm

That's good to know