ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extend Tier 1 Visa using overseas earning

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amrhossam2
Newly Registered

Extend Tier 1 Visa using overseas earning

Post by amrhossam2 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Dear All :)

I have UK Tier 1 general visa which is valid till Aug 2012.
I travelled to UK on Dec 2011, and planning to apply for extention on next July , and that mean i'm going to have 7 Months for UK earning , so could i use my previous earning done outside UK during the 5 months before travelling to UK , of course there is factoring for the previous earning doie outside UK , and only exchange rate will apply to transfer what i have earned into £
so it should be as following
-7 months earning inside UK
-5 Months earning ouside UK (salary * exchnage rate ONLY)

So is it valid to use the overseas salary earning before tarvelling to UK to score point , does any one done that before ?

Appreciate your confirmation on that issue

Kind Regards
Amr

sts96508
Member of Standing

Post by sts96508 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:45 am

you can use your overseas earning, I applied last week with 3 months' overseas earnings. get your payslips attested and bank statements on official stationary with bank sign,stamp. if possible get employer's letter listing gross salary for the 5 months. chances that UK BA will contact your employer to verify your salary details are high so talk to your employer about this.