ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Plz Hlp me -Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vigneshviky
Newly Registered

Plz Hlp me -Urgent

Post by vigneshviky » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Hi Frnds,
I am Nithiya From India.I am in UK for 3 yrs nw.I am married and came to UK by my husbands Dependant Visa which is Tier 1 General.I have Completed ORE part 1 and part 2 exam after a Long struggle financially and all other aspects.Now i got an Offer to do VT equivalence.After applying for the approval from Dental
council today i got a email saying my visa is not qualified for that job.I am haivng visa unitl aug 2013 and in my visa it states "No Doctor or Dentist as training".I
though after finishing the GDC exams i wnt be having any issue in that.My husband is getting ILR settlement nxt yr by oct 2013.Untill then i dont knw what to do.After all hard work and money now i am sitting in home..Plz ..anyone suggest me what to do..

Thk u

village

Post by village » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Nithya,

you are not allowed to work here as doctor.....

I have one ofmy roomie last year he is on student came here for MS he is a dentistin india....

i remember that you need to write some exam hopeso..he use to tell me...that he is preparing for IELS thats english exam once heclears that he can..register with NHS....some thing....

pls search in google forums or just try....