ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Cover letter query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nitin7181
Newly Registered

HSMP Cover letter query

Post by nitin7181 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:33 pm

can anyone help me in writing a cover letter , what it should specify and if possible sample cover letter...Also there is a point in HSMP form

Are You aware of any impediments to you taking work in your chosen field
what one should reply to this and wts the proof if selected yes??

PLs reply asap

heaven13
Newly Registered

Post by heaven13 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:14 pm

See i had written this:

XXX

TO:
Work Permits (UK) HSMP
PO BOX 3975
Sheffield
S1 9BL

Reg: Application for Highly Skilled Migrant visa (Under 28)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find attached application for a Highly Skilled Migrant Visa (as a young person under 28 years old).

I am a XXX working with XXX. and currently residing in XXX .

In support of my application I have attached the documents which provide the necessary evidence to the ‘points’ I have claimed.

Information provided hereby is correct and complete with respect to best of my knowledge. Please feel free to contact me in case you may require any further clarifications.

I believe that my qualifications, experience, earnings and achievements are an ideal match for the eligibility for HSMP ………..add some good lines here.

Thanking You,
Yours Faithfully,

XXXX

nitin7181
Newly Registered

Post by nitin7181 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:16 pm

hey thanks heaven.. have you got your HSMP..?
One more question i am about to apply for HSMP ( fulfill the criteria 70 pts) but at the same time i am getting a new offer from some other company in india only...if i join now..will it go negative for me as in HSMP i have mentioned all details of my current employer..n to my knowledge HSMP takes 2-3 months time can i switch job in between and let HSMP team knw tht later???

Don13
Newly Registered

Post by Don13 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:00 pm

nitin7181 wrote:hey thanks heaven.. have you got your HSMP..?
One more question i am about to apply for HSMP ( fulfill the criteria 70 pts) but at the same time i am getting a new offer from some other company in india only...if i join now..will it go negative for me as in HSMP i have mentioned all details of my current employer..n to my knowledge HSMP takes 2-3 months time can i switch job in between and let HSMP team knw tht later???
Dear Nitin, HSMP team will only take into account documents at the time of submission, and so it really doesnt matter if u change your status after applying. You know people on masters course in the UK have to produce documents for experience and earning for the years before starting their higher education in the UK. I mean they will consider your experience and earning as and when u make your application and so things after that might not affect , I hope this helps...Good Day

Don13

nitin7181
Newly Registered

Post by nitin7181 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:40 pm

Thanks Don thanks a lot..one more thing..regardinng earnings...does HSMP consider CTC or take home component.?