ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR under JR policy - refusal under 322 section possible

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sys_sagar

ILR under JR policy - refusal under 322 section possible

Post by sys_sagar » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:45 pm

I know that new criminality threshold doesn't apply for applicant who apply for ILR (4 or 5 years). under HSMP JR POLICY

My concern is that according to 322 ,refusal under general ground is still possible if the applicant has the criminal record.

I had one conviction and still not spent. I am covered under JR policy. I was convicted for fare evasion by TFL and court fined me GBP 169 including court fees.
I want to now if that could be the reason for refusal of ILR under section 322 (general grounds) or is it related to only serious offences?

Any suggestions?

sys_sagar

Post by sys_sagar » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:16 pm

i haven't declared it ever before and If I declare it now while making ILR application, are they not gong to refuse my application saying that I haven';t declared it before and got my visa extended by deception?