ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 to ILR on Employed + Self Employed Earning

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

LondonBoy1
Newly Registered

Tier 1 to ILR on Employed + Self Employed Earning

Post by LondonBoy1 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:50 pm

Can anyone in the forum answer my query. I will really appreciate your help.

I am on
HSMP (2 Year) + Tier 1 (3 Year)
I was employed full time in the begening for 2 years and have all the salary slips + p60.
Then i was jobless for 1.5 year.
Now i am working PartTime at a retail store & I design/develop websites for private peoples and small companies on weekend for which i have registered myself Self Employed since last 1 year and I am also paying my Class 2 NI.

for ILR i am required to show same earning as at previous Tier 1 extension which was 25k. from my Part time job i will be making 16k in 12 months and from self employed earning i have earned a gross income of 12k. So in total it will be 28k.

The question is will i be able to get my ILR with Employed plus Self Employed earning? :? If Yes, What documents i will have to attach as i will be paying my tax through a Registered Accountant.

Many thanks for taking time to read my question and I will really appreciate if someone can help me answer this question so that i can be peaceful as i am too stressed.

thanks

LondonBoy1
Newly Registered

Post by LondonBoy1 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Waiting for someone to answer please...

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:42 pm

If you read SET (O) guidance it clearly says an applicant's earnings can be from a variety of sources including a combination of employment and self employment.
The same form also lists which documents you can submit under for each source of earning i.e. employemt + self employment.

LondonBoy1
Newly Registered

Post by LondonBoy1 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:49 pm

Thx for your advice.