ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bit Tricky Query on WP

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raj4uk
Newly Registered

Bit Tricky Query on WP

Post by raj4uk » Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:54 am

Hello ,
My Employer had filed for Work Permit extension on 12th June 2006(My current leaves expired on 3rd July 2006), but since my employer changed the company address it has been delayed and I am not sure when it will come through, Since I need to travel after 2-3 weeks and can not wait until then, so I am thinking to change the employer who can make the fresh application for my WP and asking the current employer to withdraw my application. If I do so, would there be any problem in getting the FLR(IED) stamp on my Passport and eventually in getting ILR later . Please share your viewes.

Cheers
Raj