ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Did we do right????

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

koolguykvs

Did we do right????

Post by koolguykvs » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:20 pm

Hi Guys,
Today my sponsor has allotted me a sponsorship certificate. I was along with him while filling the application. The steps were pretty simple but i have few doubts that i wanted to clear. I am switching from PSW,

My role HR entered as Programmer and salary as 26K. OK??

My visa expires on 23rd Feb so he has entered start date on CoS as 24th feb. Is this OK??

It asked for Shortage Occupation this job doesnt need that.

For RLMT, i satisfy this as i am switching from PSW and worked for more than 6 months. we couldnt find any information to select this. we entered this manually.

Also about maintanence of funds it didnt give me an option to select if a switching from PSW.

THis was so annoying. HR has ticked the option for maintenance. Is this correct to do.

I am happy that i got certificate. BUt i am more worried whether we have done correct?? Please someone help me. Thanks

:roll: :?: :? :(

madona587
Member of Standing

Re: Did we do right????

Post by madona587 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:15 pm

koolguykvs wrote:Hi Guys,
Today my sponsor has allotted me a sponsorship certificate. I was along with him while filling the application. The steps were pretty simple but i have few doubts that i wanted to clear. I am switching from PSW,

My role HR entered as Programmer and salary as 26K. OK??

I had a look at the SOC, and it says 2132 Software professionals and salary for a programmer is 26K so I think you are fine. Hope your HR put your hours as 37.5 per week. But I have put 40 before for a similar job title and got away with it. So I think you are fine.

My visa expires on 23rd Feb so he has entered start date on CoS as 24th feb. Is this OK??

Yes this is correct. I did the same when switching from PSW.

It asked for Shortage Occupation this job doesnt need that.

No need for this cause your job is not in shortage occupation list.

For RLMT, i satisfy this as i am switching from PSW and worked for more than 6 months. we couldnt find any information to select this. we entered this manually.

You don't need RLMT. This is correct.

Also about maintanence of funds it didnt give me an option to select if a switching from PSW.

You don't have to show any maintenance. you qualify points automatically when switching from PSW. Even if your employer checks the option no problem.

THis was so annoying. HR has ticked the option for maintenance. Is this correct to do.

I am happy that i got certificate. BUt i am more worried whether we have done correct?? Please someone help me. Thanks

You have done everything correctly mate. Well done and good luck. Let us know when you get your results and do update the timeline. Make sure your COS details match with your TIER2 Application form. Check few times to make sure

:roll: :?: :? :(
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on :)

koolguykvs

Post by koolguykvs » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:24 pm

GREAT you made my day madona.... thank you very much :D