ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

third party funds

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

buntyz

third party funds

Post by buntyz » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:20 am

can anyone please that third patry can be anybody i mean uncle or friends or it must someone from your family.

"You can score points if you can prove that you have access to £200,000. This can be your own money or money made available by other people (known as 'third parties'). A husband, wife or partner is a third party."

i am really confused about this point.

daYZman

Post by daYZman » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:21 pm

Did you manage to find an answer? I was wondering about this too myself.

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: third party funds

Post by tuliprose » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:13 pm

buntyz wrote:can anyone please that third patry can be anybody i mean uncle or friends or it must someone from your family.

"You can score points if you can prove that you have access to £200,000. This can be your own money or money made available by other people (known as 'third parties'). A husband, wife or partner is a third party."

i am really confused about this point.
Third party can be anybody. It includes, family members and/or other investors. Even friends can be third party investor.

As long as they have got enough funds to show and can give you their consent that their funds are available for you to do business in UK.