ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WAITING FOR ILR APPROVAL FOR OVER 2 MONTHS

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tdoubleoni14

WAITING FOR ILR APPROVAL FOR OVER 2 MONTHS

Post by tdoubleoni14 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:27 am

Hi,

I applied for ILR via PEO in Croydon since Nov 2011, and still not heard from the HO. Was told almost a month ago that it had been passed on for further consideration. I called 2 weeks ago, and was told it had been sent to Liverpool. I have sent a fax ( as suggested) to the Liverpool Settlement Casework team requesting my application be processed but they have been silent. Can anyone advice me on the next step? And how much longer Ill have to wait 'cos its just ridiculous.

dev_0891
Newly Registered

Re: WAITING FOR ILR APPROVAL FOR OVER 2 MONTHS

Post by dev_0891 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:17 am

tdoubleoni14 wrote:Hi,

I applied for ILR via PEO in Croydon since Nov 2011, and still not heard from the HO. Was told almost a month ago that it had been passed on for further consideration. I called 2 weeks ago, and was told it had been sent to Liverpool. I have sent a fax ( as suggested) to the Liverpool Settlement Casework team requesting my application be processed but they have been silent. Can anyone advice me on the next step? And how much longer Ill have to wait 'cos its just ridiculous.

Hello dear, can u tell me which visa u are on also were there any complications? Also did u apply under same day premium service? Did u apply through lawyer? Im also in a similar situation and am just counting the days and hours, hoping for the best. Im on tier 2 and applied same day service.

tdoubleoni14

Post by tdoubleoni14 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:29 am

Am an old work pemit holder. Had to provide a letter from my employer which stated there was no COP for my job. Since submitting the letter, there has not been any news..Yes, I used a solicitor

dev_0891
Newly Registered

Post by dev_0891 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:31 am

tdoubleoni14 wrote:Am an old work pemit holder. Had to provide a letter from my employer which stated there was no COP for my job. Since submitting the letter, there has not been any news..Yes, I used a solicitor
How long has it been sincd you submit the letter? I think your ilr is on the way now and you may hear the good news anytime now, given that you applied under same day premium service and the issue was just the COP. I also applied under same day service and they are holding my application for further enquiry, dont know what r they doing with my application, in my case also they asked for further documents and it has been a week now.

tdoubleoni14

Post by tdoubleoni14 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:42 pm

hello dev_0891,

letter was submitted 2nd week Dec using the return label and within 14days as requested. I have written Croydon twice and faxed Liverpool once but no response from either offices. I certainly wished I had the confidence like you in expecting it pretty soon

dev_0891
Newly Registered

Post by dev_0891 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:05 am

tdoubleoni14 wrote:hello dev_0891,

letter was submitted 2nd week Dec using the return label and within 14days as requested. I have written Croydon twice and faxed Liverpool once but no response from either offices. I certainly wished I had the confidence like you in expecting it pretty soon
Hello dear, hear is the good news, my solicitor called me yesterday and told me that i have been granted ILR, thank god, one of the greatest news so far.
I pray to god that u too get the good news soon.