ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please reply URGENTLY...... PLEASE.......

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vishalsunr

Please reply URGENTLY...... PLEASE.......

Post by vishalsunr » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:59 pm

Hello Friends,
I applied for HSMP (under 28) from India and all the docs reached 31st July as per DHL
The Credit Card was charged on 1st August….
I got reply from the Home office about the ref. no. 080xxx on 12th Aug. that my application was received on 1st august so do I have to again submit the salary slip for the month of July or not… please let me know that if hey don’t find the salary slip for the month of July then will they reject my application or not…. Please reply to this msg. it’s URGENT…. My application is still under process and I got the mail that it’s still under consideration.

Please reply me urgently that what should I do now…..

Regadrs,
Vishal

itsme
Member of Standing

Post by itsme » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:51 pm

if you have submitted last 12 month pay slips, then no need to worry on july payslip.it doesnt make any impact on your application nor plays any role in HSMP decision making. rest assured. keep your fingers crossed and wait for 3,4 weeks for decision to come out.

all the best
You Can Win. Believe in Yourself.
---

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:47 am

vishal, no need to worry..... no need to send any new document. Your application was received on 31st July by HO and you had already submitted payslip issued in the month of July 2006. Your case will be assessed as it was received on 31st July.