ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) Application: Last minute minor questions

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pavanbarnala
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (General) Application: Last minute minor questions

Post by pavanbarnala » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Hello,

I have got some last minute questions. Please help.

1. Is it required to include all pages of the application form? Pages 1-6, page 28, pages 54-62 have just instructions. Are these also required?

2. Postal Orders that I have taken are crossed with 2 parallel lines from top to bottom, but 'A/C Payee only' is not written. As per the Guidance document, it is required. Can I write it myself?

3. Do I need to pin all related documents being submitted or Can I just put them in Order and do away with pins?

Thanks in advance !!

tier1query
Newly Registered

Post by tier1query » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:30 pm

I hope you're applying in person.

If I were in your place I would have done as below.

1. It is always better to include all pages in the application. [UKBA hasn't mentioned to remove the pages in application]

2. I've no clue about this. But better to check once with the post office personnel. If you've done this by yourself, it may lead to viod the postal order.

3. It is better to pin/clip all relevant evidence, as some documents may misplace in the order when the case worker is verifying your case.

MB243

Re: Tier 1 (General) Application: Last minute minor question

Post by MB243 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:33 am

pavanbarnala wrote:Hello,

I have got some last minute questions. Please help.

1. Is it required to include all pages of the application form? Pages 1-6, page 28, pages 54-62 have just instructions. Are these also required?

2. Postal Orders that I have taken are crossed with 2 parallel lines from top to bottom, but 'A/C Payee only' is not written. As per the Guidance document, it is required. Can I write it myself?

3. Do I need to pin all related documents being submitted or Can I just put them in Order and do away with pins?

Thanks in advance !!

1) You can remove pages that only have instructions on them, I did the same but do not remove pages on which you have nothing to fill & are blank

2) I guess you dont need to write anything on POs, i have seen other topics on this forum discussing this issue so search & double check

3) Stapling the application form may be difficult but use a foldback clip to keep all the pages together