ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Problem with Experience letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gsr
Newly Registered

Problem with Experience letter

Post by gsr » Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:28 am

Dear all,

I am from India and I am applying for HSMP. I have 11+ yrs of experience. I have worked with major companies like Tata Infotech, Patni and Satyam. I am a project leader at present.

I have a problem with my experience certificate. All the companies have given me relieving and experience certificates which are about 3-4 liners giving details of date of joining and last designation. But as per HSMP guidelines, those details are not suffieicent to prove that I did a graduate level work. Also, when I have approached the concerned companies, they are saying they canot issue a seperate detailed letter on the letter head.

Did any one had a similar problem. Please suggest me as to how to go about. I am badly stuck.

Thanks for your help.

-- gsr

Don13
Newly Registered

Post by Don13 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:46 pm

Dear GSR,

I would like to make a point that you will have to demonstrate your experience and in the way HO anticipates, there is no escape to this because HO or most offices in the UK work under predefined rigid guidlines . I or any person who knows these names can understand your prowess but here its matter of qualifying unders, predefined guidlines so I'll suggest put some efforts and better make your own efforts and draft letters which you want and then approach the authorities and if you explain them that way they might help..Good Luck Brother..

Don13

gsr
Newly Registered

Thanks Don ...

Post by gsr » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:26 am

Thanks a lot Don.

Though it is a tedious task, I believe I should make it.