ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting documents for 10 years no gap ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Chemistry

Supporting documents for 10 years no gap ILR

Post by Chemistry » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:25 am

Dear All,

thanks for your wonderful contributions. Please what supporting documents do I need to send with my application. There is no gap with my dates of applications in there last 10 years. However, due to processing time of my applications at the home office, there is a case when the new visa date is about 14 days after the previous one expire. But all the application dates are within time with no gap. No visa expiration before applications.

What are the documents in need to send with my applications for ILR.

Thank you

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:48 am

There are already tons of posts on this topic. Please search the forum and you will find all the information you are looking for.

Chemistry

Post by Chemistry » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:26 am

As a matter of confirmation. Please what is in time applications in the context of 10 year long lawful resident.

Kind regards,

Chemistry