ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CROYDON OR SOLIHULL - WHICH PEO? PLEASE HELP

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lahore2664
BANNED

CROYDON OR SOLIHULL - WHICH PEO? PLEASE HELP

Post by lahore2664 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:20 am

Hello,

I have read that Solihull PEO staff are more friendly and they only charge payments if they are pretty sure the application is successful whereas Croydon PEO does not facilitate like that? Is that right? If I apply in PEO for ILR in Solihull only get above benifits, do you guys think they might ask question why would i apply in Solihull and not in Croydon?

Thanks for sharing your experience.

mailppk

Post by mailppk » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:35 am

I would incline to solihull...as members have said the case workers ask to pay after they decide on the application.
but I got my ILR at Croydon as thats the place where you have senior case workers just incase any approvals etc.,
even in Croydon while regsitering in ground floor, they check app and see if its valid and can be considered that day...and ask if we have all proofs...they mention what proof is required.if all papers are correct not to worry.

lahore2664
BANNED

Post by lahore2664 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:42 am

mailppk wrote:I would incline to solihull...as members have said the case workers ask to pay after they decide on the application.
but I got my ILR at Croydon as thats the place where you have senior case workers just incase any approvals etc.,
even in Croydon while regsitering in ground floor, they check app and see if its valid and can be considered that day...and ask if we have all proofs...they mention what proof is required.if all papers are correct not to worry.
Many thanks