ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for Set(M) Eligibility

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shruti-sweet
Newly Registered

Application for Set(M) Eligibility

Post by shruti-sweet » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Hi,

I am planning to apply for my settlement visa as a wife of a person settled in the UK using SET(M) form. I have a query regarding its eligibility, could you please help me with it?

I came to UK as a dependent on my Husband's Tier-1 (General) visa in December, 2009. My husband got his Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK (ILR) in March, 2011. Later on I had applied for an extension of stay as the wife of a permanent resident visa using the FLR(M) form and I got the visa on May, 2011.

I have completed two years as a dependent of my husband in the UK so I just wanted to know can I apply for Set(M) Visa as a mixture of these two dependent visa or does it need to be full 2 years on ILR Dependent Visa?

Many Thanks