ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dilemma!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jad152
Newly Registered

Dilemma!!!!

Post by jad152 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:40 pm

I am currently on a student visa for the past five years. During this time I have been working for the last three years in a graduate level role.
At the moment I do score the necessary points for the hsmp

but

the problem is that I have been working full time during my studies while on student visa. I believe that they will question the point that I meant to be only working 20 hours and worked in fact 40hrs during these three years.

Is it worth going through the hassle of applying when my work experience was so-called illegal?

arro239
Newly Registered

Post by arro239 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:01 pm

i bet you should not apply.

Don13
Newly Registered

Post by Don13 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:32 pm

Hi , I think u should not apply on basis of your earning in the UK on student status, u know they have the informaiton as to when u came in the country and if your points are adequate to support your application on the basis of your history in your home country before comming in the UK as a student, then only you stand a chance. Otherwise you could get into legal trouble and could be depor... u know what i mean.

Good Luck Brother..

Don13