ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mattkaps
Newly Registered

Bank statement query

Post by mattkaps » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:30 am

Hi,

I have my public office inquiry booked on Monday 20th February.

I had ordered my last 6 months bank statement but have not received yet. Is it possible to submit bank statement signed and printed by branch?

Could you please advise me?

Many Thanks

pymapp
Newly Registered

Statments signed and stamped by branch

Post by pymapp » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:37 am

We submitted my wife's set (M) ILR application via the Settlement Checking Service. Some of the bank statements included were printed and stamped from our local bank branches and these were accepted. (The ones I had ordered nearly a month before had not turned up in time.) As long as they are stamped and signed they should be OK.

I hope the case worker who eventually opens the envelope containing them at some point in the future also accepts them! (Waiting nearly 11 weeks now.) You've made a good choice by making a POI appointment!

mattkaps
Newly Registered

Statements signed and stamped by branch

Post by mattkaps » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:45 am

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Has anyone applied with bank statements signed and printed by branch and has been successful with the application?

Thanks

hamster88

Post by hamster88 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:56 pm

i bank with HSBC and they wont even stamp adn sign our statements.
who do you bank with ?

Smallfamily

Post by Smallfamily » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:11 pm

hamster88 wrote:i bank with HSBC and they wont even stamp adn sign our statements.
who do you bank with ?
If your bank allows u to print bank full version statements in branch then its well good...I know barclays does. As those statements are in full version hence they don't need to be signed/stamped by Bank.

If it doesn't then you should be able to order old statements in branch but bank will charge you a small fee for their printing, time etc.

krthk.s

Post by krthk.s » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:28 pm

mattkaps: I have previously applied using printed bank statements and have been successful.

Internet print outs most likely will not be accepted. I bank with HSBC - and asked them to print the statement on their letter head. Didn't get a sign or seal.