ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Making UKBA Fee Payment via Debit Card

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pegakrishna

Making UKBA Fee Payment via Debit Card

Post by pegakrishna » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Hi,

Can some one please confirm, At PEO office, Can I make a UKBA Fee Payment using CitiBank VISA Debit Card details ??

Please treat this as an urgent request ...

Thanks in Advance

Reddevil12

Post by Reddevil12 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:39 pm

You should be ok with any visa debit card to make the payment. However, you need to make sure there isn't any Bank restrictions on higher transactions from your bank. Because certain banks have an automatic fraudulent detection system which helps them to identify unusual payments with higher amounts in a single transaction. So its better to call your bank and make them aware that your are about to make a transaction to UKBA and request them to have it pre-authorized so that everything goes on ok. In addition I would advise if you have more than one bank account then its safe to carry that card as well with you so that it would be helpful for you if you have any issues with payment decline or any as such.

I wish you all the very best for your application and do post your outcome.
Fighting spirit never fails