ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rhian03000
Newly Registered

ILR

Post by rhian03000 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:07 am

I was happily maried to a british man for more than a year, In our next year, some difficulties happened but we were still together and trying to work it out. On other side, I was communicating in Facebook, saying sweet things like I love you, expresing my love to other guy But I was still with my husband working things out. My ex husband help me on my ILR application, provide everything. My marriage to him by then, still not in good shape but we were trying to work our marriage until I got my ILR. I got it in the end then after a months, our relationship really didn't work, so we decided to divorce. Can they get back my ILR by saying I was with contact with somebody before I got my ILR? My ex husband is supporting me that we were working out our relationship while getting my ILR. Please help me.

Smallfamily

Re: ILR

Post by Smallfamily » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:26 am

rhian03000 wrote:I was happily maried to a british man for more than a year, In our next year, some difficulties happened but we were still together and trying to work it out. On other side, I was communicating in Facebook, saying sweet things like I love you, expresing my love to other guy But I was still with my husband working things out. My ex husband help me on my ILR application, provide everything. My marriage to him by then, still not in good shape but we were trying to work our marriage until I got my ILR. I got it in the end then after a months, our relationship really didn't work, so we decided to divorce. Can they get back my ILR by saying I was with contact with somebody before I got my ILR? My ex husband is supporting me that we were working out our relationship while getting my ILR. Please help me.
If someone contact home office then home office can start their inquiry and if they found that you conceal any facts that would have affected their decision than they can cancel it. :shock:

However you said divorce was done after months getting ILR but at the time of ur application you were still in marriage hence I don't see any problem... :)

From ur scenario I have got an impression that you were with ur Ex-husband just to obtain ILR...if you really loved ur ex-husband then during sorting out things... u shouldn't have said sweet things like I love you, expresing ur love to the other guy on facebook anyway :cry:

Hope that helps

hsmpengineer
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by hsmpengineer » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:19 pm

excellent response from 'small family' lol

rhian03000
Newly Registered

Post by rhian03000 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:35 am

I wasn't. He was communicating with his ex gf and sending money so I thought if he can do it ill do it. But at the same time we were still together trying to work out things. When I got my ilr I went for my holiday to think and when I came back he was still sending money to her and communicating,, so I decided to divorce him.

Smallfamily

Post by Smallfamily » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:29 am

hsmpengineer wrote:excellent response from 'small family' lol

LondonBoy1
Newly Registered

Post by LondonBoy1 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:42 am

gr8 response by small family.