ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice needed Traffic offence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

friend12345

Advice needed Traffic offence

Post by friend12345 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:09 pm

Can you please advise,My situation is I was stopped by Police for driving on international licence and they told me its only valid till one year after first entry in the country, and then I received summons by court, I appeared infront of magistrate and pleaded guilty i got 3 points on my provisional licence but I dont remember if I had any fine or not, on the counterpart it only says 3 points doesnt show any fine on it, and offence code LC20, I am on spouse visa and going to apply for ILR on 28th of this month at Glasgow PEO, my question is is it OK to go ahead with my ILR application as someone told me driving on international licence ( LC20 ) is considered as FPN.
Can seniors/moderators please suggest, I dont have time to apply for CRB. Just to add the date of offence is 15-Feb-2008 and date of conviction is 01-07-2008

Thanks much.

Smallfamily

Re: Advice needed Traffic offence

Post by Smallfamily » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:36 pm

I'm afraid you have to wait until ur conviction is spent...as it won't be considered as FPN.

Been pleaded guilty infront of magistrate after receiving summons is considered to be very serious!

Smallfamily

Re: Advice needed Traffic offence

Post by Smallfamily » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:44 pm

Dear friend12345

Pls do not post the same question again and again because you have already got a definate answer to ur question in the following thread:-

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#593673

Thanks