ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents required for Tier 1 Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ola123
Newly Registered

Documents required for Tier 1 Extension

Post by ola123 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Hi,
Pls my people i am on TIER I GENERAL.My visa will expire on May 2013.I just want to ask you about the documents i need to submit for the extension.I have a baby boy and my wife is in UK as well.She is on Tier I general as well.I work as a contractor in a company.Thanks.

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Documents required for Tier 1 Extension

Post by ScopeD » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:25 am

ola123 wrote:Hi,
Pls my people i am on TIER I GENERAL.My visa will expire on May 2013.I just want to ask you about the documents i need to submit for the extension.I have a baby boy and my wife is in UK as well.She is on Tier I general as well.I work as a contractor in a company.Thanks.
The UKBA website will be a good starting point. Follow this link http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... gevidence/ Also see the Tier 1 Guidance Policy document on the same site which will give you detailed explanations. Most of what you will find from immigrationboards.com will be interpretations of what is already on the UKBA website coupled with personal experiences.

ola123
Newly Registered

Post by ola123 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:46 am

THNKS

ChOudhry1
- thin ice -

Post by ChOudhry1 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:23 am

ola123 wrote:Hi,

If your wife is in employment and she can score enough points for extension you will be better of going as spouse sine ukba is giving hard times to self employed immigrants and taking very long time for verifications of earnings.
Best of luck
Choudhry

jan77

Post by jan77 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:48 am

[quote="ola123"]Hi,

[is your wife your dependant? or a main applicant tier1 in her own right?
The purpose of this world is God