ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

unmarried partner visa refused

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sim27
Newly Registered

unmarried partner visa refused

Post by sim27 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:46 pm

Hi everyone,

I came to the U.K 2005 on family visit visa which expired in 2006.Never went back to Lagos.I met my british partner 2008,we are living together and had 2 kids together,one is 2 years old and the other 3months old, we have been living together for almost 4years now.Base on that I applied for unmarried partner visa in March 2011,was refused in June,my solicitor sent letter of reconsideration in July but no respond from the H.O. and sent another one in November,still waiting on their reply.
Can you guys help......please I don't know what to do anymore.I'm thinking of going back to Nigeria but I'm not sure if I will be able to satisfy the ECO.
Did anybody know how long it will take the H.O before they get back to me?

Thanks any advice will be appreciated.

Sim

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:21 am

Please continue in your previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.