ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 COS query, a headache, need a useful advice. thanks.

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

doc44
- thin ice -

Tier 2 COS query, a headache, need a useful advice. thanks.

Post by doc44 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Hi all,

My company got a Tier 2 license in time and i applied for tier 2 general extension via work permit transitional arrangement A.

Now worrying thing that is giving me headache is that

SOC code, job title, job role, salary. I am fulfilling all the criteria well, as required by UKBA.

At the time of generating COS, one question was your gross salary including any allownces and I mentioned 25,000 that was correct for SOC. this 25,000 was definitely/year. There was no option to mention per year.

Next question was for each, my hr manager was not sure about this question, so he called COS helpline and they told that we need to mention how I am paid weekly, monthly etc.

I am paid weekly so we mention weekly. Now I am confused that this might not was related to previous question. like 25,000/week and lead to a rejection of my application. In all the other letters and tier 2 form it is clearly mentioned that my salary is 25,000 per year. What do u think, will my application be successful or rejected. Of course with common sense how it could be 25,000/week. Will it affect my application although its well above what UKBA require for my job role. Thanks. I will appreciate your help.