ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ten Years Long residency

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

BobbyUKENG

Ten Years Long residency

Post by BobbyUKENG » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:41 am

Dear Members,

Once again thanks for your immense help by sharing your views which is benefiting many people.
Regarding Ten years ILR many people are saying that it will be cracked down, I know rules can change any time but is there any hint to any of the members/gurus in this particular forum?

Because April is nearing and still no new rules have being updated in the UKBA website.

Please update me if any one got any information which would be great help for me at this point of time.

Also if the rules gonna change if some candidates miss by 2 - 3 weeks margin, what would happen for those candidates?

Please any one who got some information on these please post here.
Thanks in advance.

JohnM

Post by JohnM » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:05 pm

These are the rules for settlement for workers (5 years) which introduced this spring. 10 years will not change at least in 2012, first half 2013. Probably won't change even then.

Search this forum. There were requests submitted by people to the Home Office via Freedom of Information act if the rules for 10 years gonna be reviewed. And they replied that there are no plans to review them.