ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement for Dependent visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bobbyplus
Newly Registered

Bank statement for Dependent visa

Post by bobbyplus » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:23 am

Hi...

Does any one know how long UK bank statement valid for Dependent visa?

I did fetch My bank statement on 8th Feb, then sent to India for dependent visa purpose but some how my other documents form India is bit delay and my spouse would be able to apply on 1 or 2 nd Of march..

it mean My latest Bank statement would be 22- 23 day Old? would be acceptable?

Please share your knowledge and an experience...

Regds..

Bobby

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:48 am

It should be 30 days as per UK application guidelines.

You need to tread carefully here because when you apply from India with an Indian bank statement, the statement should be issued within the last 7 days.

Just to avoid confusion (spoon feed the CW), mention this on a cover letter that the main applicant's bank statement is being used for maintenance funds and this was issued in UK on xx-xx-xx date.

** Get second opinion from group seniors as well.
Give me more Karma (+)

bobbyplus
Newly Registered

Post by bobbyplus » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:26 am

QuickSam wrote:It should be 30 days as per UK application guidelines.

You need to tread carefully here because when you apply from India with an Indian bank statement, the statement should be issued within the last 7 days.

Just to avoid confusion (spoon feed the CW), mention this on a cover letter that the main applicant's bank statement is being used for maintenance funds and this was issued in UK on xx-xx-xx date.

** Get second opinion from group seniors as well.
yep... many thanks... quicksam for your quick feedback...

My spouse had bank account in India and she too maintaining fund as per UKBA guideline... so better I would ask her to show her bank account as main bank account for fund maintained and My UK account as supporting in her covering letter as we Application form.

what do you thinK?

regds..

Bobby