ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Documents required

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prettylashes
Newly Registered

PSW Documents required

Post by prettylashes » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:26 am

Hi all!

I know this question has been asked time and time again but please humour me.

I only just got my award Monday, I have a home office appointment booked next Thursday in Liverpool.

Obviously as the certificate hasnt been issued, I've been given a letter by my school, the gist of which gives the start and end dates of my course, the course details and that I have been awarded a masters degree and also that I will get my certificate in about 8 weeks. It also says I paid my fees in full.

Now the thing is that I studied with my school but the degree awarding university is in Liverpool. I dont actually have any letter from the university saying I've completed my masters.

My question is that is this all I need to apply? (with my bank statements obviously). It just seems abit scanty, the only evidence I'm providing being a letter and a bank statement.

Again, apologies if this has been done to death, I'm just a bit nervous as I had applied for a PSW previously and it was rejected based on ACCA not being an actual degree. (I continued my studies after getting UKBA's response and got my masters degree)

Thanks in advance!!

XX

derlin

Re: PSW Documents required

Post by derlin » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:48 pm

prettylashes wrote:Hi all!

I know this question has been asked time and time again but please humour me.

I only just got my award Monday, I have a home office appointment booked next Thursday in Liverpool.

Obviously as the certificate hasnt been issued, I've been given a letter by my school, the gist of which gives the start and end dates of my course, the course details and that I have been awarded a masters degree and also that I will get my certificate in about 8 weeks. It also says I paid my fees in full.

Now the thing is that I studied with my school but the degree awarding university is in Liverpool. I dont actually have any letter from the university saying I've completed my masters.

My question is that is this all I need to apply? (with my bank statements obviously). It just seems abit scanty, the only evidence I'm providing being a letter and a bank statement.

Again, apologies if this has been done to death, I'm just a bit nervous as I had applied for a PSW previously and it was rejected based on ACCA not being an actual degree. (I continued my studies after getting UKBA's response and got my masters degree)

Thanks in advance!!

XX
You should be fine if the university has formalised your masters degree results. Formalised results mean the academic board has validated and decided to award you a masters certificate.

prettylashes
Newly Registered

Re: PSW Documents required

Post by prettylashes » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:11 pm

XX[/quote]
You should be fine if the university has formalised your masters degree results. Formalised results mean the academic board has validated and decided to award you a masters certificate.[/quote]

Thanks for replying, I know the exam board has met and decided on the results, Kaplan wouldn't have given me the final results otherwise; especially seeing as they gave us interim results about a month ago. I was just nervous that the one letter won't be enough evidence that I'd completed the course.