ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

citizenship application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chockygurl
Newly Registered

citizenship application

Post by chockygurl » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:13 am

hi all...javascript:emoticon('8)')

I've been working and residing in Ireland since 2003, was on a work permit for 6 years.. and after on a stamp 4.. can anyone tell me what are the procedures to follow .. to apply for citizenship.. and will it be a problem if the date of each stamps dont follow continuously... this is due... for the long waiting of the work permit issued.. but i have all p60 up to date...

I shall be grateful to anyone who can help me ..javascript:emoticon(':roll:')

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:03 pm

so your living in ireland since 2003.i think its better for you if you visit website www.inis.gov.ie than citizenship section over there is residence calculatar.you can see yourself are you quilified for it or not?

adlexy

Re: citizenship application

Post by adlexy » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:57 pm

chockygurl wrote:hi all...javascript:emoticon('8)')

I've been working and residing in Ireland since 2003, was on a work permit for 6 years.. and after on a stamp 4.. can anyone tell me what are the procedures to follow .. to apply for citizenship.. and will it be a problem if the date of each stamps dont follow continuously... this is due... for the long waiting of the work permit issued.. but i have all p60 up to date...

I shall be grateful to anyone who can help me ..javascript:emoticon(':roll:')
The missed dates shouldnt be an issue especially as you have your P60 all through :)

The requirements is only 60months in the last 9years and I think you have more than that.

Consider running through the inis.ie site using the residency calculator

All the best :)