ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents required for tier 1 General dependant?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jan77

Documents required for tier 1 General dependant?

Post by jan77 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Hi everyone, is this the full list of supporting documents required to make dependant tier1 general extension application? or did I left anything out?

-Marriage Certificate
-proof of accommodation
- proof of maintenance(proposed £600 after 6 April 2012 ) held in the Bank account for 90 consecutive days

these are the three i have in mind now what others are required? i understand you do not have to proof the dependant can speak English under the PBS application by dependant.(thanks to Lookapuka) pls, share from what you know about this topic.
The purpose of this world is God

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ScopeD » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Please gnore my post
Last edited by ScopeD on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vega

Post by Vega » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Is proof of accomodation a necessity for dependant applications?

kpr

Re: Documents required for tier 1 General dependant?

Post by kpr » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:39 pm

jan77 wrote:Hi everyone, is this the full list of supporting documents required to make dependant tier1 general extension application? or did I left anything out?

-Marriage Certificate
-proof of accommodation
- proof of maintenance(proposed £600 after 6 April 2012 ) held in the Bank account for 90 consecutive days

these are the three i have in mind now what others are required? i understand you do not have to proof the dependant can speak English under the PBS application by dependant.(thanks to Lookapuka) pls, share from what you know about this topic.
Is dependent living with you now? If not you might need to submit some other supporting document along with marriage certificate which says your relationship still exists.
Recently my friend' dependent visa got rejected on this ground.

It depends on the case worker's satisfaction with the documents provided.

kpr

Post by kpr » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:51 pm

jan77 wrote: - proof of maintenance(proposed £600 after 6 April 2012 ) held in the Bank account for 90 consecutive days
Can you please double check the guidance . I understood it as we have to show the maintenance funds for main applicant (£800-existed/£900-proposed) and each dependent (£533-existed/£600-proposed) though you are applying for dependent separately.

david1955
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by david1955 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:34 pm

jan77 wrote:Hi everyone, is this the full list of supporting documents required to make dependant tier1 general extension application? or did I left anything out?

-Marriage Certificate
-proof of accommodation

hello follow the link below

https://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic ... ht=#597942