ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General - Child Dependent Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

LKan
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General - Child Dependent Visa

Post by LKan » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:58 am

I am on HSMP tier 1 general Visa and i am in UK. My child was born recently in UK and I am trying to apply dependent visa for her.

1) Iam not able to access the URL for premium service as it shows error whenever i access ? Can anyone provide me right link(s) ?

2) If i book premium service do i have to take my child ? Because she is hardly 1 month old.

3) What is the normal age for biometrics?

shahjee11

Post by shahjee11 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:48 am

UKBA online booking system is currently not available thats why the link is not working. If you wish to use premium service, you may phone them and ask for an appointment.

Since your child is too young, one adult must accompany her. children below six years are not required to provide finger prints. It will just be the facial image (pic) they will take on the same day.

I assume that you intend to travel abroad thats why you are applying for visa. If you are not travelling then your child does not really need a visa just for staying in UK. You can apply for her visa or ILR (depending upon circumstances) later when you apply for your extension.

LKan
Newly Registered

Post by LKan » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:01 pm

Thank you very much for the response. Yes, My child and Wife are travelling to india in April 1 st week.

If I dont get premium service appointment and If i do it through post how long will it take ?

kpr

Post by kpr » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:12 pm

LKan wrote: If I dont get premium service appointment and If i do it through post how long will it take ?
refer to http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=60745