ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa rejected under 320 7a 7b 7c please help

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

avinash1990
Newly Registered

visa rejected under 320 7a 7b 7c please help

Post by avinash1990 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:53 am

I have been rejected my student visa tier 4 on the grounds of false representations in financial documents
actually i have no idea about the funds taken from my account
i took demand loan letter stating my funds but my uncle took the money without my knowlwdege.
please suggest me what to do
please help

I am planning on admin review

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:19 pm

When bank accout was yours, how an 'uncle' can withdraw funds without your approval or knowledge??

Actually, UKBA confirm funds availability with bank, which they already did and as you said there was nothing in bank account and loan letter become false. UKBA don't know uncles or aunties and other excuse, they know documents. So, if you can prove something through document, than apply for AR, otherwise don't think about UK atleast for 10 years.

avinash1990
Newly Registered

Post by avinash1990 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:34 am

he was having checks with my signature on them so he took it that way and i am unaware of this.
what can i do now
im very heart broken and i don't know what to do

avinash1990
Newly Registered

Post by avinash1990 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:03 am

if i get a affidavit from my uncle stating that he had taken the funds without my knowledge and provide the bank statements showing that i have funds and apply for administrative review will that work atleast to lift off the ban of 10 years

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:02 pm

avinash1990 wrote:if i get a affidavit from my uncle stating that he had taken the funds without my knowledge and provide the bank statements showing that i have funds and apply for administrative review will that work atleast to lift off the ban of 10 years
If your uncle is willing to sign the affidavit, then you might have a point. However, what your uncle did (Take your money with signed cheques without your consent) was fraud, unless it was a joint account. The UKBA might report this to the police. Also the UKBA will likely verify with the bank. This means they will contact the bank and seek written confirmation that the money was actually there. If you are being honest then you should be fine but if you try to deceive them then you might have problems. They are cleverer than a lot of people give them credit for.

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:17 pm

avinash1990 wrote:he was having checks with my signature on them so he took it that way and i am unaware of this.
what can i do now
im very heart broken and i don't know what to do
If this is the case, it will destroy your position. Its clearly shows that you were showing uncle's money, not yours. Thats why you provide him signed blank cheques in blind trust.

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:23 pm

avinash1990 wrote:if i get a affidavit from my uncle stating that he had taken the funds without my knowledge and provide the bank statements showing that i have funds and apply for administrative review will that work atleast to lift off the ban of 10 years
Without knowledge/permission excuse will not work. Bank cheque is a legal document itself and providing 'Singned Cheques' binds you in agreement which ofcourse shows your knowledge and permission.