ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

black7

PEO appointment

Post by black7 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:51 pm

Hi Guys, my Tier 1 Visa expires in april 2012, and given the timeline I was wondering if it would be more convenient to apply via PEO, but I could not manage to get any appointment till now ( although for the last few days the Online application site is closed ).

Please somebody who has the experience of getting these appointment could tell, if there is any trick to get one of these appointment

Regards

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Re: PEO appointment

Post by pgaitonde » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:57 am

black7 wrote:Hi Guys, my Tier 1 Visa expires in april 2012, and given the timeline I was wondering if it would be more convenient to apply via PEO, but I could not manage to get any appointment till now ( although for the last few days the Online application site is closed ).

Please somebody who has the experience of getting these appointment could tell, if there is any trick to get one of these appointment

Regards
Kindly call 08706067766 and mention that your leave to expire is expiring in 4 weeks and you need a PEO appointment and they will be able to help you.

black7

Re: PEO appointment

Post by black7 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:15 pm

pgaitonde wrote:
black7 wrote:Hi Guys, my Tier 1 Visa expires in april 2012, and given the timeline I was wondering if it would be more convenient to apply via PEO, but I could not manage to get any appointment till now ( although for the last few days the Online application site is closed ).

Regards
Kindly call 08706067766 and mention that your leave to expire is expiring in 4 weeks and you need a PEO appointment and they will be able to help you.
Thanks a lot, I am trying the number.. But they say they do not have any appointment till 5 th of april, but I think I will keep trying

Regards