ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need some advice for EEA2 appeal, please

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JjI
Newly Registered

Need some advice for EEA2 appeal, please

Post by JjI » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:43 pm

Hi. Can anyone give me some advice, please? I'm new here. I'm sorry if my writing is not good enough to understand. 
I am holding a student visa in the UK. I'm non EEA family and I've been living with my Polish partner in the UK for 2 years. We have been in durable relationship since sep 2009 but we only have all documents which show the same address since March 2011 because we just realised that we need to show any our documents at the same address. I did not changed my address to the same with my partner before 2011 because I didn't know that I need to until the beginning of 2011 when we agreed to apply for unmarried partner. we lived in the same place with my partner brother in 2009 til August 2010. From August 2010, my partner got a new job which is in Borehamwood. I still didn't use the same address with him as I had mentioned before that I did not know that I needed to have it as evidence. I did't pay for the rent because my partner supports me and I'm student. I have been refused EEA2 from UKBA last week. They cannot accept that we are in a durable relationship because nothing convincing our relationship. We have submitted our joint account bank statement, holidays documents etc. It seemed to be UKBA didn't consider all of our documents because they didn't mention about our joint account bank statement, my personal bank statement and my partner bank statement which is in the same address and they didn't mention about our holidays document which we have been in Spain, Greece and Poland( his patent's city). I'm appealing to against UKBA decision and we have some witnesses such as my partner's brother who lived with us from 2009, my partner's parents who know our relationship very well because we have been in Poland twice and they visited us in London last year. I have got loads of photos between me and my partner's parent. My partner support me for paying my course fees and some living cost because I don't work. My close friend who knows our relationship from the beginning. My question is "Do we have a chance to win to prove that my partner and I, we are in a durable relationship?" 

Thanks for all of advices

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Also see A.B and FD
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors